Ms. Theresa Hebert
Middle School Math
- Stay organized; keep your locker, and school bag neat.
- Use study hall time everyday to work, study, review, or read.
- Complete all homework.
- Ask questions.
Note: Weekly homework assignments and class topics will be found under the Class Description section. Please check this weekly for homework and upcoming test dates.
Reminders for this week/upcoming dates:
- March 11 - School Resumes
- March 13 - English and Reading Exams
- March 14 - Math and Social Studies Exams
- March 14 - Ladies Co-Op Sip and Shop
- March 15 - Religion and Science Exams / 12:00 Early Dismissal, No mass, No lunch, No PM Bus, No aftercare
- March 15 - Men's Club Lenten Fish Fry
Homeroom Birthday Treats:
- If you choose to send a treat for your child's birthday please send items that are individual or already cut. Ex. cookies, cupcakes, donuts, brownies, pre-cut cookie cake
- Please try to avoid sending treats on Friday. Since we have mass we do not have study hall time in which to pass out and eat treats.
- 5A homeroom - 25 students
Please remember to sign and return any important papers, such as the handbook acknowledgment form and adhere to all due dates.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I will be happy to address them as quickly as possible.
Lesson plans and homework are subject to change, please check your child's planner daily!